Monday, October 12, 2009

Senior Homecoming


Saturday was Leslie's Homecoming as a senior. It doesn't sound right to hear those words come out of my mouth but like it or not, it is what it is.

Leslie was beautiful Saturday night. I know I am biased, but I thought she and Anthony looked very nice.




She again made Homecoming very easy on the pocket book this year. She tried on every dress imaginable and finally found the one she wanted on the clearance rack. We purchased the dress, shoes and accessories all under $50.00.

Leslie's friend Jill joined us Saturday afternoon for hair, nails and makeup. We again had glitter, nail polish, hair accessories and make up as far as the eye could see. It was great fun and the girls were beautiful.

We had pictures here at our place, then pictures at Mr. Erwin's house (Leslie's Environmental Management teacher),

then pictures at their friend Jack's house.

It was a great day/evening and I loved every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment