Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Nick man and the all night sleep over.




























Found these pictures on the camera... Nick must have taken them himself, not sure what
effect he was going for, but I liked them. :)

Nick will be 14 on Saturday, and when asked what he would like to do for his birthday he replied... " Can I have an all nighter with my friends"? He has done this before with a couple of his really good friends from kindergarten and first grade.

An all nighter consists of staying up all night long playing Xbox, drinking Mountain Dew, and eating nothing nutritional. I know..... a mother's nightmare.

Needless to say Nick was given permission for his all nighter (second one this summer but whose counting?) and they had a great time. Here are a few photos of the horrible lack of parenting.


If you look closely in this photo you can see GRAPES in a bowl... yay... nutrition!


I almost cried a little when ordering these Xbox pants for Nick... they are an adult small in MENS. They are still a little long so I felt better. :)

I will blog later about sweet Nick, I wrote a book about Leslie and her day of birth and I will do the same for Nick when I am not packing, cleaning, and pulling my hair out while getting ready for vacation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment