Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Winter Dance 09

Ok, so I got online to catch up on some of my friend's blogs to find out I have neglected my own. I have not blogged for over a month. Between starting a new job and preparing for Christmas I have barely had time to breath.

I have also realized I need to organize my time much better in order to squeeze in time to continue to do the things I love. Blogging is one of them.

My last blog left off with the kids preparing for their winter dance. The winter dance is a turn about..... the girls ask their dates, purchase the tickets and pay for dinner. I think this was a tad overwhelming for Nick's girlfriend because she decided a week before the dance she no longer wanted to date. This is a sore spot for me so we won't talk about it anymore. Nick did go to the dance with some of his friends and he had a great time.

They both looked so nice....




Leslie and her friend Jill got ready for the dance at our place... I did both of their hair styles and helped Les with her make up. I am going to miss this next year. Maybe Nick will allow me to do his hair next year just for the fun of it. I doubt it... he already runs when he sees me get out the hair gel.


I had to get a picture of just the guys too....

Leslie attempting to put on Anthony's boutonniere....



Dad stepping in to help.....


More flowers......


Come on..... act excited!!!


Much better!!!




The dance was a great time for all and everyone came back to our place for food and Dirty Dancing.... the movie that is. :) I have learned not to purchase as much food because these teens do not eat as much as you would think they would. Greg and I end up eating on it for days later.


No comments:

Post a Comment