Thursday, June 3, 2010

The forgotten After Prom


With all that has been going on, I forgot to post pictures of After Prom. Typically having these posts out of chronological order would drive me batty but right now there is no rhyme or reason to anything in our life so this is how its gonna be.

This was our second year volunteering at after prom, to tell you the truth we wouldn't have it any other way. Greg and I walked around to see all the decorations before the kids arrived. The theme was something space.. it is terrible I forget already.








It was fun to talk to the kids as they came through the door and even more fun to check them out as they left and to be able to tell them to make wise choices and be careful as they drove home.


We didn't see much of Les while we were there, but we were able to catch a glimpse of her just long enough to snap a picture and for her to hand her all her stuff to hold. :)


Leslie's friend Tom


Brandon, Jill, Beth and Tad


Greg and I ended up eating lots of sugar throughout the evening and drinking lots of caffeine to keep ourselves awake till 4 in the morning. Those of you who know me, know what sugar and caffeine do to me so you understand the depth of the sacrifice I made for this evening. :)

Someone took the label of the planet Uranus and stuck it on this poor girls bottom... it was funny though and I tried to get a picture but it is blurry. It was an awkward picture to take... I didn't want her to know I was taking a picture of her bum.


We have one year off of After Prom and then back on for two more years. Although, we have been told by the committee there is no break and we WILL be called on again next year. We enjoy it and will more than likely do it again next year even though one of ours will not be there. Thats what parents do right?




























No comments:

Post a Comment